Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ice girls, every team should have some

An Atlanta Thrasher ice girlWell I knew that the Carolina Hurricanes had ice girls but then I found the image to the left of an Atlanta Thrashers ice girl. Are there any other teams with ice girls? I say why not have every team have ice girls. I remember hearing that the Boston Bruins were having try-outs for ice girls, but I haven't noticed any when watching a Bruins game on television. You know it will bring more male fans to the game so why not have ice girls for every team. Sounds good to me.


girlysportsrant said...

Calgary has them

You'll never see them on tv cause they come out and clean the ice during commercial breaks!

SportsFan411 said...

Thank you for the link and the info. No wonder I haven't seen them on TV. Calgary looks like they have a whole squad there :)