Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ice girls, every team should have some

An Atlanta Thrasher ice girlWell I knew that the Carolina Hurricanes had ice girls but then I found the image to the left of an Atlanta Thrashers ice girl. Are there any other teams with ice girls? I say why not have every team have ice girls. I remember hearing that the Boston Bruins were having try-outs for ice girls, but I haven't noticed any when watching a Bruins game on television. You know it will bring more male fans to the game so why not have ice girls for every team. Sounds good to me.

2 comments:

Degenerasian said...

Calgary has them
http://www.calgaryflames.com/fan/ice_crew.html

You'll never see them on tv cause they come out and clean the ice during commercial breaks!

Mike said...

Thank you for the link and the info. No wonder I haven't seen them on TV. Calgary looks like they have a whole squad there :)