Thursday, February 15, 2007

Janssen vs Murray, bout of the night

We had some action last night with four hockey fights. Blues' Matt Walker and Blue Jackets' Jody Shelley had an ok fight, with both guys trading punches in close. I give that one a draw. In the Panthers-Senators game, Chris Gratton and Mike Fisher dropped the gloves and went at it. I would maybe give an edge to Fisher in this fight because he looked to land a few. Fisher though had his helmet/with a shield on so it looked like Gratton was trying to be careful when to throw a punch so he didn't mess up his hands. Fisher looked like he tried to take off his lid when the fight started, but he just undid the strap I think. I think he should have took it off, don't fight with a shield on. In the Canadiens-Devils game, Garthy Murray and Cam Janssen dropped the gloves and had a good fight. I would give a slight edge to Janssen in this one. Also Stephane Veilleux of the Wild fought Canucks' Josh Green, but I have not seen this fight yet.

No comments: